How to edit a Dashboard and add Widgets
- Use the sidebar menu to the left to navigate to the Dashboards Page
- Select the dashboard to which you want to add a Widget
- To create a new Dashboard, select the plus sign
- When inside your selected Dashboard, use the Action Menu in the upper right corner to select Edit Dashboard
- Edit your Dashboard’s information if wanted
- Be sure to add the right Data Source(s). Learn more about Data Sources here
- Click Add Widget to create a new widget to your dashboard
- Select the desired Widget type
- Select from which data source and sensor you want the Widget to show the data
You can add multiple data sources and sensors to a single Widget
- Label this sensor appropriately and click or
- The next steps vary on the type of Widget you want to create. Click the Widget type in the table above to get specific instructions.
Width & Height
- The Widget width is specified as a fraction of the web page. One Sixth of the page’s width is the minimal width, a full page is the maximum.
- The Widget height is measured in Pixels.
- Choose whether you want your data to refresh every couple of seconds
Or if you want it to refresh whenever new data comes in
Refresh in Seconds
- Choose how many seconds should be in between refreshing the data