- Navigate to the Gateways page, here you will find an overview of all your active gateways.
- In the right corner, you have the option to register a new gateway (access point) for your company.
- Choose Register gateway.
- Serial Number: Find the gateway serial number on the gray sticker on your gateway. This is the number beginning with an A.
- Pin Code: Find the gateway pin code on the gray sticker on your gateway. This is the number consisting of 4 digits, if this pin code is not on the device, just leave this field blank.
- Then click validate.
- Once you have entered the correct Serial Number – Pin Code combination you may still name the gateway and assign it a type.
- Name: Choose a logical name to give to this gateway. You can change the name afterwards.
- Device Type: Choose between multiple Device Types that are occurring. This already sets up your gateway with automatic settings, dashboards, alerts, etc. that are useful for that particular Device Type. Learn how to edit Device Types in this article.
- Click register and your new gateway will be added to the list of your existing gateways.
Questions or comments
If certain information in this manual is missing, incomplete or incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us using this article. We will be happy to assist you with further explanations!