- To receive Alerts on your cell phone you need to have the user right “Alerting”
1. Set up alerts on the Calculus portal
- Add a new alarm via “Add” and then choose “alert trigger“.
- Then set in the alert you want to create, you can read more about how to create an alert in this article. This is an example of an alert for a CO2 sensor.
- Under “Notifications” choose the “type “CalculusApp” and further set the fields as you wish. More info on what all the fields mean can be found in this article.
- Save the alert by clicking “Save“
- A new alert will now appear in the list of alerts, it has the app icon, the color of this icon depends on the “Severity level” you selected.
Your notification is now fully set up on the platform. Now it can be managed in the Calculus Field Tool (app).
2. Configuring notifications in the app
- Open the Calculus Field Tool app and go to “Settings.”
- Click on “Alert subscriptions”
- Tap the plus icon.
- Tap the project for which you want to set up notifications. (The project of this guide is called “Demo Project”)
- Tap “Alerts.”
- Tap the switch next to the alert to sign up for notifications from this alert, from then on you will receive notifications when this alert is triggered.
- Now this alert will appear under your “Alert subscriptions“
- To stop receiving alerts, you can swipe left over the alert. Then the “Unsubscribe” button will appear. (You can also repeat steps 3 to 6 with the only difference being that you turn off the switch in step 6). Once you are no longer subscribed you will no longer receive notifications from this alert.
Vragen of opmerkingen
Als bepaalde informatie in deze handleiding ontbreekt, onvolledig of onjuist is, aarzel dan niet om contact met ons op te nemen via dit artikel. Wij helpen u graag met verdere uitleg!