- Create, edit and fill in form surveys through the Manual Input menu.
- When creating a Dashboard, you now have the option to use an existing Dashboard for a new device, or to create an independant Dashboard from scratch or from template.
- When editing a Dashboard with multiple markers or a shared Dashboard, you will be notified that these changes will affect other Dashboards as well.
- You now get all the available data when zoomed in on a chart.
- Autoposition for project markers is disabled when a project is inactive or deleted
- Chart Widgets now have the option to reverse the Y axis
- We increased the numbers of characters allowed in a string value from 50 to 225 characters
- Using Alert Templates is now just as easy as adding singular Alerts