By adding Dashboard templates to your Company, it is possible to use the set-ups of those existing Dashboards when creating a new Dashboard.
This is very useful is you have a lot of the same facilities or devices. For a good overview, you can have the same type of dashboard for different facilities or devices. Also, it makes setting up a new dashboard much easier, as you do not have to start from scratch.
When setting up a new dashboard, delecting a template dashboard will create the new dashboard based on the template. All widgets and layout will be copied from the template to your new dashboard.
How to add a Dashboard template to your Company
- Use the sidebar menu on the left to navigate to the Companies Page
- Select the company to which you want to add a Dashboard template
- In the Dashboard-section, you can manually type (part of) the name of the Dashboard you are looking for.
Or scroll through the list and use the navigation arrows to find a specific Dashboard.
- You can change the name of a Dashboard by clicking the current name and editing it
- You can (dis)able the Dashboard that you want to make available for the Company users by checking the ‘included’-button