Panoramic photography is an amazing method for creating wide views, 360° photography takes it one step further and allows you to capture your entire view in 360°. This makes an ideal tool to use in digital site management.
Generally, modern (360°) cameras are equipped with Exif specifications (Exif = Exchangeable image file format). Our portal automatically extracts the usefull metadata tags from the uploaded images:
- Date and time information
This allows the system to upload 360° images directly to your Project’s map. You can also add 360° images to a Diagram and incorporate environmental pictures inside a floorplan. Learn how to do that in this article.
How to add a 360° Image to your Project
- Use the sidebar menu to the left to navigate to the 360 Images Page
- Click the button to upload a new image
- Once uploaded, the image will appear in the list
- Four different icons show the state of Exif extraction in this column:
- Select your image
- Rename the image
- Edit the date and time of photo taken
- Edit the position/location
- Your image will automatically be added to your Project’s Map. By clicking the red icon, you open your 360° Image